I am a Social Justice Witch who goes by xe and xir pronouns, a technopagan devoted to Hermes and Hestia, and a fat black dfab femme. I am everything Tea Partiers fear, and one day, I will be president of the United States. Look forward to my reign of terror.
This is a multi-fandom blog that ain't got time for racism, sexism, ableism or shaming people for their body, religion, who they have sex with, or how much they have sex, and if you think reverse racism, heterophobia, allyphobia, or MRAs are things I should care about, you want to fuck RIGHT the hell off, because you have stumbled upon the WRONG blog, friend.
That said, if I post anything problematic or triggering, I need you to let me know, so I can tag it, or otherwise check myself, because I'm a work in progress, just like you. Feel free to chat me up on the reblog, send me some asks, whatever you like. I don't bite. Much.
*~*~*~*My External Blog
*~*~*~*My Fanfiction Tag
*~*~*~*Avatar by this lovely human bean!
- mom: don't eat the cookies yet, they just came out of the oven and are too hot
- me: fire cannot kill a dragon
i had a sudden urge to draw sis so i drew her with the other headcanon i have for her and ive just discovered that i totally prefer this one wow
Wow, I have no idea who this gorgeous chara is meant to be, but I would like them to lick me.
Hey, I just published a book about a bisexual witch and a lesbian woman king. Basically it’s like Game of Thrones, except everyone is a queer person of color. Would you possibly be interested in reblogging a post about it?
If so, here’s the link:
Thank you so much! Love your blog, by the way!
now that i have your attention, remember that capitalism is killing our nation
hot things to say during sex
- the liberation of roma has begun
- die templar scum
- *reaper noise*
- now youre going to experience the wrath of a god!
- dont you recognize me? its-a me maRIO
- diddly doddly dang
- i should go
- can it wait for a bit im in the middle of some calibrations
- *super mario voice* wohOOO
- get back in the animus mr miles
- where is charles lee
ALRIGHT LISTEN UP IMMA TELL YOU SOME SERIOUS GENDER MARKETING BULLSHIT THAT WENT DOWN TODAY
Today a woman came in to get her 13 year old son’s black iPhone fixed. This thing was totally fucking busted. She was already kind of being bitchy so I’m just trying to reassure her that everything will be fine and shuffle through the paper work so shes on her way. She leaves, I put her phone away till I have time to fix it.
Well come to find out that we were completely out of black screens until next week’s shipment. So I put on a white screen for now and reassure her that when we do get black screens in that I will call her and we’ll put the new screen on for free. Better to have a temporary mixed match phone then a broken one right?
This woman proceeds to flip her shit. “WE CAME HERE TO GET WHAT WE HAD FIXED!” I calmly explain to her that there is nothing I can do about the color for the time being. The son is totally fine with this and obviously embarrassed by his mother’s outburst. The woman snatches the phone, sneers at it, and then shoves it back into my hands and says “NOW IT LOOKS LIKE A GIRL’S PHONE! I AM NOT GIVING THIS TO MY SON!”
At this moment I turn to her and say. “I don’t undersand? How is it a girl’s phone now?”
"Well it was BLACK and now its WHITE!!" She gestured dramatically at the screen like I couldn’t fucking see it.
"How is white a feminine color?"
She huffs and explains that she refuses to take the phone until the color is changed. The 13 is now rapid fire “its fine its fine” cause he just wants his phone back. But she keeps refusing but I finally tell her again that we will change the phone for free when we get black screens and that shes not allowed to keep it here.
The point of the matter is that this woman almost refused to even take back the phone BECAUSE OF ITS COLOR. Mind you its not even anything like pink or purple. ITS. WHITE.
A SUBURBAN WHITE WOMAN TURNED RED IN THE FACE WITH ANGER BEAUSE SHE THOUGHT WHITE WAS TOO GIRLY FOR HER SON.
And the son is more mature than her.
Imagine if he wanted white in the first place.
listen there’s a debate going on in ireland at the moment on whether or not it’s okay for gay people to call homophobic people homophobic because it’s offending the homophobic people………………… i know, take a second
1) A boy telling you you’re pretty won’t make you see the beauty in the fullness of your cheeks, in redness of your lips at 2 in the morning when tequila is making the bar bathroom spin. He can’t take away the ugliness that you see in yourself, you have to do that.
2) You have to be ready to hear someone say they love you. You have to be ready, and you have to be willing, and you have to listen. Because sometimes, they won’t say those three words, they’ll put a blanket over you while you’re watching a movie, they’ll kiss your cheek when they think you’re asleep, they’ll smile when they see you first thing in the morning. But you, you have to be willing to see it, feel it, let it in. Letting someone love you takes practice.
3) Don’t make compromises you can’t live with. Compromise is a different version of what you want, not a whole other Universe.
4) Learn to say no. No - to a movie you don’t want to watch; no - to sex you don’t want to have, no- to a relationship that’s driving you mad. Say no - to things that hurt you, to people that extinguish your fire, to jobs you hate and places that are desolate. There are bad things that we can’t control, bad things that happen and we are sucked into and have to feel with every fibre of our being, but the rest - learn to distance yourself, learn to say no.
5) Don’t expect people to walk through fire for you - not your parents, not your friends, not the person you’re in love with. Love doesn’t mean sacrifice, love shouldn’t mean sacrifice. Don’t expect someone to give away pieces of them, so they could fit you better. And don’t feel hurt when they refuse to - it’s self-preservation. Instead - learn from them. Do it as well.
6) Don’t tether yourself to people. Learn to make connections, to love, with both your feet steady on the ground. Learn to let people pass through your life; like a summer breeze, not a storm that’s just been unleashed.
7) Learn the difference between growth and growing up before it’s too late. Rooftops and water fights and ice cream for breakfast can be a part of your life at 10, 25, or 35. But by the time you’re 35 you need to learn to say enough, to be able to walk away, you need to be able to love yourself. Love yourself the way you loved yourself at 10, before the world had a chance to fill your head with ugliness.
To all white wiccan followers out there: as an Asian, DO NOT CALL MY ANCIENT RELIGION AS WICCAN. Just because your "father of wicca" sir Gardner mixed huge variation of POC beliefs in2 your european paganism, that doesn't mean you have the right to call our religion as wiccan, practice our religion, or even call our religion as your own. That's cultural appropriation. WE DO NOT WORSHIP A HORNED GOD NOR DO WE SEE OURSELVES WICCAN. Wicca was born as euro pagan and WILL STAY EURO PAGAN! Kthnxbye.